Live Correspondent: Oxford University offersA�Reach Oxford Scholarship for Undergraduates to learn any of the courses (except medicine)A�in the UK. A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom.
The University is unable toA�consider any scholarship applications from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford. The University is not responsible for the content of external sites advertising the scheme and would encourage applicants to read the following details to check their eligibility.
Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies. Priority will be given to students who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
Course Level:A�Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduateA�degreeA�level at Oxford University.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available in all subjects of the Course listing, except medicine.
Scholarship Award:A�Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Not all colleges are able to offer Reach Oxford Scholarships every year. If you are accepted by a college that is not participating in the scheme, this will not prevent you from applying for and being awarded a scholarship. If your application is successful, arrangementsA�will be made to transfer you between colleges.
- This scheme is only suitable for candidates who have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability. Financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection. Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies. Priority will be given to students who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
Nationality: Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD):
List of Countries: Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; Chile; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.;
Cook Islands; Costa Rica; CA?te da��Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico;
Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; SA?o TomA� and PrA�ncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia;
South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Swaziland; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uruguay; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement:A�Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements:A�Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:A�
- ApplicationsA�for those with an offer to study at Oxford from October 2017 are currently open. Read the Guidance notes (see Related documents on this page) and submit your application via the Undergraduate scholarshipsA�application form.
- Applications must beA�submitted by 12 noon (UK time) on Wednesday 15 February 2017.
- The selection process will be undertaken in Spring 2017.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in May 2017.
- Applicants must have made an application to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2016 and been successful in gaining a place.
- Applicants need to complete the Undergraduate scholarshipsA�application formA�(selecting a�?Reach Oxford Scholarshipa�� in Section A)A�and arrange for a reference to be submitted on your behalf.A�A�Please note that we cannot consider applications from candidates who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
Application From https://forms.nintex.com/FormHost.aspx?id=1qrgpRwqji7wlmIS_tPYv09tm7agSEdeeAh7O-rjVCC7nKm2aK2sJft7o-EIgBKXN4_C02SvC4UqaZAOtiH_ausVOjv56QJl8LNyqIiYN5pIRSlnJxM_EGgb2zGoZZ9w&TZOffset=-360&TZStdOffset=360&HasDST=false
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 15, 2017.